May 11, 2005

Day 4 in Sydney

Just before we slept last night, I decided to call off the visit to hunter valley. I realised that after yesterday long trip to Blue mountains, I aint up for another long drive. As it turns out, I woke up feeling a little warm and the headache slowly came. In the end Martin provide me with some vitamin C and panadols which helps alot.

We drove to Bondi beach for lunch. Its nice to buy our lunch and sat on the steps facing the beach. Wonderful day, wonderful sky, wonderful view. If only there were more topless girls around...

Anyway, Martin went to bondi mall to cut his hair, while I roamed around. His stylists are kinda gay and we tot its a little funny. We cam back soon after to do our laundry while I lied down to relax a little. Before long we ended up at The Rocks once more for dinner. I love going there as it has the best sights of Sydney.

Dinner was pork ribs and pancakes. I think I need to go on a diet the minute I return to singapore. Anyway, we found a nice spot by the sea and sat down to light our cigars. The last time we did so, it was 1.5 years ago and we were sitting facing the eplanade. 6000 miles away Today, we faced the opera house. Just a great way to end my sydney trip.

Related Posts with Thumbnails