May 22, 2005

Day 6 in Brisbane

The girls brought me out for shopping once more. Unable to satisfy their hunger for shopping yesterday due to the starwars movie, we returned to the same mall at a much earlier time to begin our hunt. Peijuan who came down from central arrived at 11am there. She waited for hours as my dear and I are still dead asleep. Really sorry.

Lunch was to be subway, until I gotten craving for KFC and nearly choked eating a 6inch sandwich and 4 pieces of hot and chrispy chickens. My dear stopped me from finishing my 4th as I am slowing morphing into jabba the hutt infront of everyone.

Its a wonder how girls seem to get more energetic as they shopped while us guys seem to be getting more and more tired. Seem to me like they are sucking our blood or something like that to maintain their strength.

We came back close to 5.30pm and I met Josh along with Michelle to go to church. It has been 2 weeks since I skipped mass and I felt a slight guilt about it. I know I have to go and actually would like to see how mass is conducted here. The chuch we went to is St Mary's and it has been standing for 150 years. really really old. What I did notice is that churches here have tombs of their founders within the church halls. This is something strange to me since back home they are all buried at lim chu kang.

Anyhow, I am glad I went to mass. I prayed for everyone and wish you all health and joy. Smile all, I will be back to hunt you soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails