May 8, 2005

Day 1 in sydney

Hi all, day 1 turns out to be a tiring journey. I arrived here at 5am aus time and was amazed how cold it was. For the longest period of time before my trip, I kept insisting that the weather is fine, I will survive. yadda yadda. I nearly eat my words when I first walk out of the airport without and jacket on.

But as the sun rise, everything felt much better. I came from sunny and humid Singapore and to experience cold weather for an entire day once more was a blessing. However it amazes me to see ang-mo wearing shorts and t-shirt at night here.

I din had any sleep on the flight. It was only 10am before I lay my head down to rest. Yes, I am still sleep deprive but I am loving it every moment. Kudos to my friend Martin for picking me up and showing me ard.

Since I dun really have much time on the comp. There are only 2 interesting links to check out.

1. Mr potato head doing the seven
deadly sins


2. Photoshop of modern devices build in the past

Related Posts with Thumbnails