May 16, 2005

Day 1-3 in Gold Coast

It has been a long holiday for me and I am halfway thru it. Due to my ever lazy nature, I have decided to compress my short gold coast trip into just this entry. As you can see, I dun have internet access there and felt cripple for 3 days. Not to mention, I din bring my charger and have to off my phone for the longest time ever. (crazy as it seems, some friend of mine send me 54 blanks sms when I was there. Its due to the sad fact that my name starts with A but most of all becos its a nokia phone)

Gold coast is a wonderful place to be at if you are a surfer. Otherwise the waves there are too rough for swimming. Bondi beach would be a better choice. Its real sunny the day we arrived. Apparently it has been raining for days there but as it turns out I brought the Sunlight back to the beach.

We ate there but on the 2nd day when we visited movieworld, we had nothing but tea. The lethal weapon ride looks scary on the phamlets and we din there to risk it. Unfortunately, as it turns out we got a bigger scare on the scooby-do ride, the lethal weapon is more painful than scary.

There is one thing I learned in aus, travelling is time consuming and costly at the same time. I taken for granted back home when I could get to anywhere I want in 45 mins and only pay $1.60 tops. Here $2 barely gets you on the transports.

Ok need to rest now. Been a long and tiring joruney. The next few days I will be forced to eat homecook food in order to slim down.

Related Posts with Thumbnails