May 20, 2005

Day 4 in Brisbane

My dear skipped school and we ended up taking an hour train ride to the city to do some shopping. My sis sponsered partially for my trip here and I thought it would be nice to buy her some stuffs. The problem is that they have to be cheap, cause I am running broke.

The comp was left to defrag after all the anime my missy has been downloading. It took longer than expected and we ended up not using the computer for 1 day. Well it gives us time to sit down and play some dia-ti (big two).

We also had a major cooking in yesterday. It has been a party here every thursday whereby 18 people would gather at 1 of the 4 houses to have a major potluck event. I absolutely love the thought. In this group majority are singaporean, like 90% with only 1 hongkonger, 1 australian and 1 malaysian in our midst. Lots of food followed by piano session and of course mahjong session.

Related Posts with Thumbnails