May 21, 2005

Day 6 in Brisbane

I saw starwars today. It brings to an end a 9 years of hope, anger, fear, hunger and long wait. Boy have I aged. What hits me is that the theatre I go to looks alot like Golden village back home. Strikingly similar. I cant helped but wonder why they have a similar Gold class too. Anyway it cost $14 aus to watch and though it cost a bomb here it worth every cent.

This is my movie of the year. The acting improved a hell lot. Surprisingly I nearly felt like crying when Padme said "you changed....". Her eyes, her expression, her voice, they are all so sad. I wished to say out loud, "forget about him, take me instead" but I realised I was holding my kanojyo's hand then.

I will watch again when I get back of course.

Lunch was Hungry Jacks which look like Burgerking. And yes there is no BK here. I asked Martin why once, but he just said, "you dun know??". For a moment there I thought I was the one asking the question.

Anyhow I cant wait to get back. Yo Kopiwriter! I need some salty asian food.

Related Posts with Thumbnails