May 9, 2005

Day 2 in Sydney

Its always hard to sleep in the new environment. But you always do so eventually. Its not as cold as I expect, rather tolerable. You always know you will survive.

I met up with my great best friend whom I have not seen for 2 years or more now. His name is Morgan and has been here studying hotel management for the longest time ever. He is doing fine and would be graduating year end. I am glad he is doing this well and would be expecting him in Singapore in July when he comes over for a week or so.

Anyway, he bought me nice Italian lunch and brought me around the city for the whole afternoon. Its nice to have a guide who knows when is the best time to go to the best place and so on. I am grateful for that.

To make it better, he knows where to get me the fabulous wine I have been craving about. yum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails